Calypso - Version 3.3
- Open Calypso and click the Create New Mailbox button.
- Click Next on the Information Screen that pops up.
- Type in any Name to identify the mailbox and click Next.
- You can skip the require pw for mailbox screen and click Next.
- Check the box to make Calypso your default mail client. Or you can choose not to. In any case, click next to continue.
- Enter any name of the email account where specified.
- In the real name box type your real name.
- In the email address box type your full email address. Click next.
- Choose POP3 as the type of mail server.
- For user ID type your full email address.
- For the name of the incoming mail server use mail.dialup4less.com
- Type in the password for the mail account. Select Remember Password and click Next.
- Choose the option to either delete mail off the server when downloaded or to keep a copy.
- Note, keeping a copy may render the mailbox full is not emptied on a regular basis.
- Click Next to continue.
- Type in the name of the SMTP server (mail.dialup4less.com) and click Next.
Back To Support Page
- Click Finish. You have successfully set up Calypso for email.