Eudora Mail 6.X for Windows
- Open up Eudora.
- Click on Tools, then Options
- Click on Getting Started under Categories and verify your information looks like the screen shot below. Make sure your POP and SMTP
server are both set to mail.dialup4less.com and your login name is your username only.
- Click on Checking Mail under Categories. Your mail server should be mail.dialup4less.com and login name only your username. Verify the rest of the image looks like ours does below and specifically make sure that
Secure sockets when Receiving is set to Never.
- Click on Incoming Mail under categories. Make sure your screen looks like ours does below. These are the defaults.
- Click on Sending Mail under Categories. Verify the rest of the image looks like ours does below and specifically make sure that Secure sockets when Receiving is set to Never.
- Click on Options under Categories. Choose Dialup4Less.com Internet Services as your connection. Verify your setup looks like this screen shot below. Click OK.
Back To Support Page
- You have now confirmed your Eudora email setup. You should now be able to send and receive email using Eudora.