- On the Toolbar, click Edit and select Preferences from the menu.
Back To Support Page
- The Preferences window opens. On the left is a column of categories. When you highlight a category, information pertaining to that category is displayed on the right.
- Configuring the Home Page
- Click Mozilla to open its submenu.
- To the right, you'll see Home Page. This is the page that will open up when you launch Mozilla.
Location = enter the URL of the homepage you'd like to see when you launch Mozilla. In this example, I entered "http://," which should be followed by the address that you would like to launch.