Configuring Mozilla OS X
- Click on the Mozilla icon to start Mozilla.
- To get to Mozilla Mail, go to Window and then Mail and Newsgroups.
- The first time you open up Mozilla Mail, you will be presented with the New Account Setup wizard. Select Email Account and then click Next.
- Enter your full name into the Your Name field and your email addreess into the Email Address field, then click Next.
- Select the box next to POP and type in mail.dialup4less.com for both the incoming and the outgoing mail server, then click Next.
- Enter your username in the User Name field then click Next.
- Enter an account name in the Account Name field then click Next.
- You have completed the configuration procedure for Mozilla Messenger. Click Finish to close the set up wizard
- Click Edit in the menu bar and select Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings.
- Select Outgoing Server (SMTP).
Back To Support Page
- Click OK.
- icon to get new messages.