Setting up Netscape Mail
- Click on the Options menu and select Mail and News Preferences.
- Click on the Servers tab.
- For the Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server field, enter mail.dialup4less.com
- For the Incoming Mail (POP3) Server field, enter: mail.dialup4less.com
- For the POP3 User Name field, enter your username.
Checking Your e-mail
- Click on the Identity tab.
- In the Your Name field, enter your name.
NOTE: You can use whatever name you want here with both upper and lower case letters.
- For the Your e-mail field, enter: email@example.com
- Click on the Window menu and select Netscape Mail or click on which appears in the bottom-right corner of the Netscape window.
- Click on the File menu and select Get New Mail or click on the Get Mail button.
- A password window will appear.
- Enter your password
- Click on the OK button.
- When you receive a new e-mail message, it will show up in your In box. To read the e-mail simply select the message and it will be displayed below for easy reading.
- Click on the File menu and select New Mail Message or click on the To:Mail button.
- Fill in the Mail To field with the recipient's e-mail address.
- Fill in the Subject field with the topic of the e-mail message.
- Fill in the Body of the e-mail with your message.
Back To Support Page
- Click on the Send button to deliver the e-mail.