- On the Toolbar, click File and select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
Back To Support Page
- Setting the Home Page
- The Preferences window opens.
Here is where you'll configure Opera to browse the Internet, tell it what e-mail client you would like to use, clear the cache, cookies, and history, set the home page, etc. The left-hand column contains a variety of categories and their respective submenus. Highlight the categories and submenus to see the options that pertain to them.
- Highlight Start and exit.
- To the right you can set your home page. The home page is the first page displayed when you launch Opera.
- It can be any page you like.