- Open Outlook.
- Click on Tools and choose Email Accounts.
- Click on View or change existing email accounts and click Next.
- If you attempted to create any email accounts but were unsuccessful, you can remove them from here. Otherwise, click Add.
- Choose POP3 and click Next.
- For User Info, type your name and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Logon Info, type in your username and your password.
- For Server Info, type mail.dialup4less.com for both SMTP and POP3.
- Do not click Test Account Settings. Simply click Next.
- Your account will be shown in the list of email accounts configured in Outlook.
- Click Finish.
Back To Support Page
- In Outlook Express, click Send/Receive.
- Your account is now ready to send and recieve email.