- In the lower right-hand corner of the screen, right click the network icon and select Connect to a network.
- Click Set up a connection or network.
- Click Set up a dial-up connection.
- In the "Telephone Number" text box, type in your dial-up access number.
- Type your Username (this will be the same as your E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org) in the User name box and your password in the password box. You may chose to Show characters to be certain you typed it correctly. Choose "Remember this password" if you do not wish to retype it in the future.
- For "Connection name:" type Dialup 4 Less
- Click Connect
Back To Support Page
- Making sure that your computer's modem is connected to a working phone line, then click Dial to make a connection to the Internet. You may open your browser once you are connected to test your connection.